Coppell TV Repair LLC offers you power supply board BN44-00502A / PD46A1_CSM as shown on the picture and used in a number of 40'' and 46'' Samsung LED TVs such as Samsung HG40NA790MFXZA, Samsung UN40ES6003FXZA, Samsung UN46ES6150FXZA and others.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS THE BOARD THAT YOUR TV NEEDS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!
OPEN THE TV AND COMPARE THE BOARD YOU HAVE TO THE PICTURE IN THIS LISTING! FOR EXAMPLE BOARD BN44-00503A LOOKS THE SAME WAY BUT IS *NOT* COMPATIBLE WITH THIS ONE!
IF WE ARE OUT OF BOARD FOR EXCHANGE WE MAY STILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR YOUR OWN BOARD - SEARCH FOR A REPAIR SERVICE.
Identifying this board as a source of your troubles could be tricky as the below video illustrates.
We can say we've serviced / replaced a number of those boards with the following failure symptoms of the whole set:
- TV is totally dead and does not respond to anything. That's a generally good pointer for a bad power supply, but not a 100% guarantee it is bad.
- TV responds to power on command and attempts to start, but fails to and reverts back to standby. Sometimes it may start for a second or two before failing, but eventually it gets to a point of reliably failing to start.
- If you disconnect the main board from the power supply it may start the backlights and even hold them steady or it may fail to start them; in both cases the power may still be bad!
HOW DOES IT WORK
You are purchasing a functional module that is same or 100% compatible with the one advertised in the subject of this listing.
Upon receiving and installing the module in your set you have the option to return your old malfunctioning dud and receive credit towards the purchase price shown here, subject to the below listed conditions.
The board you will receive can be brand new, used or, most commonly, a board serviced by us, Coppell TV Repair LLC.
Unless it is brand new (which is rare for the modules we offer as we specialize in servicing hard to find or expensive TV boards) it is guaranteed the board will be tested by our staff and there will be a label on it attesting to it.
Before placing an order please ensure that this is indeed the board in your set by comparing the number on it.
SHIPPING AND HANDING
Products will usually ship on the next business day after purchase is placed and paid. Unexpected delays may occur. If you do not receive a tracking number or message from us within 3 business days after purchasing please contact us.
When shipping method is specified during payment it is our first choice to utilize that method for shipping.
Yet sometimes it is not possible or may result in delays, e.g. a late Friday FedEx shipping of inexpensive and durable product may have a chance of being shipped in Friday than the following Monday; in such cases we reserve the right to substitute FedEx Ground with USPS Priority and, in some very rare cases, USPS First Class service. If shipping costs differ significantly you are in your right to contact and request price adjustment.
When shipping option for the order is "Free shipping" we will usually utilize cheapest available method.
See below for important disclaimer regarding the USPS First Class Mail packages.
We do not advertise delivery time and do not take responsibility for delays to packages as long as tracking information proves they have been shipped in a timely manner by us.
Be advised that the following delivery services are NOT insured per USPS policy:
- Domestic: USPS First Class;
- International: First-Class Package International™, Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International® Small Flat Rate Boxes; services to some countries may also not be covered, for details read the USPS article on the subject.
What this means is that if you choose any of the above services as your delivery method you agree to hold us free of claims against loss of value should your package gets damaged or lost in the carrier system as long as the tracking information by the carrier shows the package was accepted by them and processed into their system.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated elsewhere in the listing the boards we sell come with a standard 90 days warranty.
Customer is responsible for return shipping and Coppell TV Repair LLC is responsible for shipping back to customer. Returned boards subject to exchange, service or refund, subject to availability and agreement by Coppell TV Repair LLC and customer.
Returned boards must carry the Coppell TV Repair LLC identification stamp or label and must not have been damaged, modified or otherwise tampered with in order for warranty coverage to remain in force.
Boards returned with request for refund / order cancellation will be subject to restocking fee covering forward shipping cost, transaction cost and $10 fee for the board testing needed prior to slating it for sale again.
REQUIREMENTS FOR RECEIVING CREDIT FOR YOUR OLD MODULE
Upon receiving and installing the purchased module buyers can return the old one to receive the advertised credit. Returns are optional and buyer's responsibility; it is usually OK to reuse the original packaging unless it was visibly damaged beyond normal use (in which case we usually hear from buyers anyway).
The credit will normally be issued as a partial refund towards your original payment; when this is impossible or inapplicable we may use other forms of payment such as PayPal or check.
It takes 2-5 business days after the delivery of your board to us for it to be processed and the refund issued.
In order to receive the full advertised credit the returned dud must meet all of the following conditions:
1) It must be sent back within 14 calendar days of the delivery of the module you purchased from us, both per carriers' records. Make sure you keep your tracking number, you may need it!
2) The board must arrive in good physical condition allowing subsequent electrical repair and reuse of the board. Sometimes when components fail and burn they also leave burn marks on the board. Most of the time such traces are not affecting the ability to restore the board's functionality, but in some extreme cases this may be a problem.
3) The board must not have missing or replaced components or have otherwise been tampered with.
Exceptions vary from all 3 listed conditions, but we reserve the right to be the judge on whether your board qualifies for an exception.
If a board arrives that does not meet the above conditions and we do not consider it appropriate for extension we will contact you and offer you to get it back for the sole cost of the return shipping and/or offer you a trade-in price we consider reflecting its condition.
The returned module must arrive in good physical condition and without previous traces of repairs or tampering in order to qualify for the full advertised credit.
Modules that do not meet those criteria will be subjected to partial refund or no refund at all (depending on their condition and trade-in value).